See Los Lonely Boys at the Toyota Concert Series on the Golden 1 Stage during the CA State Fair & Food Festival on July 23.
The story of how the Garza brothers – vocalist/guitarist Henry, bassist/vocalist, and drummer/ vocalist Ringo – rode their bluesy “Texican rock” sound from San Angelo, Texas, to worldwide fame is one of rock’s great Cinderella tales.
- General Admission: FREE with CA State Fair & Food Festival Admission Ticket
- ADA Seating: $25.00 (Separate Fair Admission Required)
- Reserved Admission: $25.00 (Separate Fair Admission Required)
- Click here to purchase
- The concert begins at 8:00 pm, and doors open at 6:30 pm.
- Wristbands are available for free seating behind the Reserved Gold Circle Seating. The wristband giveaway begins at 5:00 day of the concert outside of the venue.